In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise ((Ephesians 1:13))

4.09.2005

jumping right on the bandwagon

Hey guys! I have decided to jump RIGHT on this bandwagon of the whole "xanga/blog" craze. Well on my first entry, i will just tell you a little about mE. My name is Rebecca Mary Elizabeth Payne. I go by Becca because almost everyone, including myself, says the "r-word" really annoyingly. I am a sophmore at Jasper H.S. I am a leader of FCA which is fellowship of Christian athletes. Now, i bet you are thinking.. she's an athlete. Well, you are half right. I USED to be an athlete (volleyball) and now i just play golf on the school team. I could say that golf is a pretty intense sport, but c'monnn who am i kidding? I play the guitar for mostly praise and worship purposes. I also have been playing the piano for like 10 years and the harp for 9. My favorite band/music artist would be Shane and Shane. Well i dont really know how to end these things. so.. LATER

Becca

p.s. i didn't know what to put at the top so i put some wise words from mr. ludacris. it's not some deep quote and there is nothing that i have "done did again".

1 Comments:

Blogger BenJoeM said...

Just jumping through blogs and saw yours. Good luck on your blog and your future.

God Bless

BenJoe

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home