In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise ((Ephesians 1:13))

4.09.2005

sky ranch

Hello my faithful blog readers! Well its saturday night and i want to be at sky ranch really bad. For all of you who don't know me, sky ranch is my second home. (i go during the summer and for retreats during the year) i LOVE that place. Well, my church is on a retreat this weekend called prayaway and it's at sky ranch. I couldn't go because i had to work last night when they left. This makes me sad because it was going to be the last time i was at sky ranch via texas. Sky ranch has been given, YES GIVEN, two other camp grounds (one in colorado and one in oklahoma) this past year. I am involved in the leadership camp called Quest at camp. They have decided to make Quest's "home" in oklahoma. Since it's a two week camp, we are going to oklahoma for the first week and colorado for the second week. I'm not so good at math, but i KNOW that means no time in the texas camp that i know and love so much. I guess change can be a good thing, but these new camps have a LOT to live up to that's for sure. Well i am going to sulk about this matter. haha just kidding. WoRDDD

Becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home