In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise ((Ephesians 1:13))

4.12.2005

chinese BISTRO

Hola mis amigos. Hows it goin? My day was pretty good for a tuesday. I think i failed that honors alg 2 test, but hey you win some you lose some! In chemistry i finished my performance task which i have thoroughly enjoyed because i am a chemistry nerd! Then in medical science i turned it my project which i did last night. I was that mean kid in class who said "hey mrs. bailey are you going to take up the projects?"!! I spent a lot of time on it and only like 8 kids in the class actually did it. oops. sry guys. Then i had to take a make up spanish test and it was pretty easy. I got home and chillaxed for a bit. THEN the fun part of my day begins. I went to the Chinese surpass market thing. If y'all didn't know, i got an AUTHENTIC asian rice steamer from my piano teacher, which is like the best present EVER. ok now, I got completely hooked up with some rice and stuff at the chinese grocery store. No one like spoke english nor were the labels in english! So that was an experience. I felt asian and at home. ahaha. ok I get home and use my rice steamer and my new rice and make the BEST rice i've had since last week at my piano teachers house. haha. ok the best rice i've ever had outside of her house. PS> i had to buy a 25 (twenty five) pound bag of rice. This is where i realized "wow i need to work out" because i had a lot of trouble lugging that thing around the store. haha well its time to do HW.. WORD


becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home