two roads
this past weekend i was proposed with a challenge..
there are two roads in life, one of the world and one of God. It is time to choose which road you would like to travel on.
I have spent my life going across the overpass from the world road to the God road and so on and so forth. It took this analogy of the two roads to express how fickle i am with my God. I was at Sky Ranch this weekend for Prayaway, a church retreat. The weather was gorgeous and it reminded me of summer camp. Once again i was confused by the fact that I have some issue with keeping promises with God, yet I am fully reliable when it comes to promises with people, whether i know them well or not. I have chosen to take the God road, and i have never been more excited. I have many people holding me accountable and strength from the One and only. I will try my best to be an apostle of Christ. If i spend more time with Christ I will be loved, and in return learn how to love. I need His wisdom and knowledge to get me through this world.
I have confidence that i will travel on this road forever.
<3becca

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home