In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise ((Ephesians 1:13))

5.04.2006

praise God

Give praise to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever.


Each and everyday, the Lord is revealing new things to me. His infinite wisdom is pouring into my heart at an astounding rate. I just want to share these things with everyone I know. Things i used to feel unsettled or on the fence about, I am more than sure.

For example, I am truly content with being single. Up until a few months ago, I felt like I had to have a boyfriend or a date at all times. Basically i have realized that the type of guy i want for myself will not be found in high school. I am just going to focus on preparing myself for the guy that my God is preparing for me, and when the time comes, I will be prepared for him, and vice versa.

I wish i could go on about all the things that i have realized in the past few days but i have my ap us history exam tomorrow.

Praise God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home